Choosing Your Cancellation Policy
Here’s a quick overview of our updated cancellation policies:
- Flexible: Our flexible option allows guests to receive a full refund if they cancel 72 hours prior to check-in. Our research indicates guests are up to 3 times more likely to book a listing with a flexible cancellation policy. Moreover, our most used search filter is for flexible cancellations!
- Relaxed (Great for Wyndham Owners): You asked, we listened! Wyndham owners have a 14-day cancellation window on reservations. To that end, many Wyndham owners have been requesting a Wyndham-friendly cancellation policy. With our new relaxed policy, guests can cancel 16 days prior to check-in for a full refund – empowering you to protect your Wyndham reservation while making your listing more appealing to potential guests.
- Moderate (Great for Hilton Owners): Our new moderate option offers a full refund if they cancel 32 days prior to check-in. Hilton owners can keep their points if cancelling 31 days prior to check-in, so if you own points with Hilton, this may be a perfect match. (Note: you may still lose your reservation fees, so check with your resort).
- Firm (Great for Marriott Owners): Listings with a firm cancellation policy come with a full refund for guests cancelling 62 days prior to check-in. This is a slight increase from our original moderate tier, offering you one extra day to cancel.
- Please note: for bookings that occurred prior to this policy update, the cancellation policy in effect at the time of booking will be honored.
- Strict: Our strict policy is pretty straightforward. These bookings are non-refundable. Guests can still request to cancel, but the decision to offer a refund is up to you.